Needle Roller Bearing
Needle roller bearings use needle rollers as rolling elements. The needle rollers are a maximum of 5 mm in diameter and are 3 to 10 times as long as they are in diameter. Because the bearings use needle rollers as rolling elements, the cross-section is thin, but they have a high load capacity for their size. Because of the large number of rolling elements, the bearings have high rigidity and are ideally suited to wobbling or pivoting motion.
* Its cylindrical rollers, which are thin and long in relation to their diameter.
They are referred to as needle rollers.
* Needle Rollers are used for needle roller bearings and are rigid and highly
* In spite of their low cross section the bearings have a high load carrying
* Available with or without an inner ring.
* The needle rollers are a maximum of 5 mm in diameter and are 3 to 10 times
as long as they are in diameter
Application Of Needle Roller Bearings
Needle roller bearings contain precision needle rolling elements, which have multiple uses in a variety of industries including automotive, truck, farm and construction equipment, two-cycle engines, outboard engines and consumer durables.
Needle rollers are mainly used as bearing rolling elements to transmit torque and reduce friction. They can also serve as precision shafts or as precision locating pins. Other uses for needle roller bearings include crank pins, precision shafts and as locating pins.